AccomodationVilla La Romarine Lorgues – Var
Perched on a hillside in a beautifull rural setting, with open views on the mountains in the distance (Montagne des Maures, la Roche...), Villa La Romarine offers you the perfect venue for a peaceful, relaxing holiday. The villa is surrounded by a big garden with pine and oak trees and has a large heated pool on the same level as the house.
We ask you not to make too much noise because af the residential area.
The cottage style interior offers 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (so availible for 8 persons). The open-plan living area provides ample space for relaxing and watching television and opens out onto a wide terrace perfect for outdoor dining. The villa has been newly furnished and is well equipped with all modern conveniences.
Situated 3km outside Lorgues, in the Provencal countryside of the department of the Var, but with easy acces to the coast, the villa is an excellent base to explore the region, whether it be to taste the delicious rosé wines, visit the local markets, explore the gorgeous Gorge du Verdon and the hilltop villages of the Haut Var, relax on the beaches os Fréjus and St.Raphael or to rub the shoulders with the rich and famous in Saint Tropez.
- Double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 2 seperate WCs
- Large open plan living/dining area with well-equipped kitchen all opening onto a wide terrace
- Widescreen TV, internet and ipod docking
- Large swimming pool (10 m x 5m) .
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen all opening out onto a wide outdoor terrace
- Well-equipped kitchen with appliances, including dishwasher
- 1 double bedroom, en-suite luxury bathroom with shower, bubblebath, double basins and toilet. Also a dressing is included.
- Separate toilet
- 1 utility room with washer/dryer, iron + iron-board
- Wide screen television and docking station/radio/cd-player
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and basin. Also a dressing is included. Has a private terrace with its own furniture.
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 single beds which can be joined together to make 1 double bed
- Bathroom with shower and double basins
- Separate toilet
- Mezzanine area with a bedbank for 2 and a wardrobe.
- Large swimming pool (10m x 5m) on the same level as the terrace (no stairs), 8 sun loungers available, outside shower.
- Nice garden with oleanders, bamboo, olive-trees, rosemary and lavender.
- Going downhill one can dwell in a small, terraced wood with pine and oaktrees.
- Close to the kitchen an overroofed terrace with provencal table and chairs for 10.
- Close to the dining-room another terrace covered with plants with some tables and chairs, against the wall a large bench to enjoy the scenery.
- At the front of the house a large parking space
- The whole ground is fenced, one has to enter through the gate.
- A lot of privacy: nobody can look into the garden or terrace.